Our Mission Statement:
We are christians engaged in ministry to our community, the nation, and the world.
As in years past, we participated in gifts for the Edward T. Murray school.
Marty Marvel can provide information on our efforts.
- Thanksgiving Donation Opportunities:
This year, The Board of Childcare asked that we donate 15 oz. cans of
green beans and cranberry sauce.
- Samartin's Purse Shoe Box Ministry
Once again our church will be participating in this wonderful ministry.
Donations will be collected in Fellowship Hall through November. Please
consider filling a shoe box for a child in need! For more information, please
see Yvonne Horn or JoAnn Munden.
- 3rd Annual indoor yard sale on Saturday, October 20th from 8 AM - 1 PM
- The Youth Group participated in the Susan G. Koman Race for the Cure!
- Collected for Heart's Place (see info below)
- Provided gifts for children of the Lois T. Murray school
- Collected Shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child - our church family prepared 82
shoeboxes for needy children this year - thanks everyone!
- 2nd annual indoor yard sale on 10/15 from 8:00 AM-1:00 PM (We raised over $1,200!!!)
As members of the Assistance Center of Towson Churches, we agree to help
provide Thanksgiving baskets to less fortunate families in the area. Each family
receives a food basket and a certificate to purchase perishables. Thisyear
Loch Raven will be collecting money to purchase the certificates. Last year 2,800
families in Baltimore City and County received baskets.
As always, thanks for your generosity.
Please scroll down for a list of the various organizations we will be assisting during
Thanks for your support!
The missions committee also sponsors the following monthly activities supported by members of the congregation through thier gifts, service, and prayers.